TW-6.2 Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option – it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-6.2 is a high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener. Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use a higher torque settings. Comes with its own protective case.
• 10–60 Newton meter range (88–530 Inch Pounds)
• Adjustable in 0.25 Nm increments
• Ratcheting 3/8″ drive
• Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
• Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
• Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
• Length: 36.2cm (14.25″)
NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver.