Our signature step-through bike, the Willow 3 is available in an inspiring array of colors. Equipped with color-matched fenders and chainguard, this stylish city bike allows for all-day, all-weather riding. You’ll be riding in comfort thanks to the swept-back handlebars and Selle Royal sprung saddle and grips. The low maintenance internally geared hub and cream puncture-resistant tires make the Willow 3 your must have city accessory.
The perfect balance of comfort and style.
- Timeless design and premium components make the Willow our most comfortable, and best-looking commuter.
Why You'll Love It
A bicycle with a story
- The Willow is our flagship step-through, and has been with us from the beginning. Made in collaboration with legendary frame designer Grant Petersen, it's a bike we've always been proud to bear the Brooklyn name.
Premium components for a premium commute
- The Willow comes stock with a rear carrier, color-matched fenders, and rust-resistant chain. Match that with the ultra-comfortable Selle Royal saddle and you start to understand why it's the most comfortable and capable commuter in our lineup.
Internally Geared 3 Speed Drivetrain
- For moderately hilly areas with minimal maintenance
- For easy riding with no wardrobe restrictions
- Ultra-lightweight double-butted 4130 Chromoly frame for light, yet absorbent ride
How to measure your inseam.
The MOST IMPORTANT measurement when sizing a bike is your inseam length.
Don't base your inseam simply on your jean size.
The more precise, the better.
1. Stand with your back against a wall and spread your feet 6-8" apart.
2. Place a book between your legs and up against the wall, spine up; raise it until snug against your crotch (this mimics your bike seat).
3. Have another person measure from the top of the book (spine) down to the floor.
|4'11" - 5'5"
|5'6" - 6'5"
|Ultra-lightweight double-butted 4130 CrMo stepthrough frame with rear carrier & down tube braze-ons
|Brooklyn Bicycle Co. custom steel fork with fender & front carrier braze-ons
|Double-Walled Alloy, 32H with CNC Machined Brake Surface
Front Hub: Sealed-Bearing Alloy 32H
Rear Hub: Shimano NEXUS 3-Speed internally geared
|14G stainless steel
|S/M - Puncture resistant 26x1.375" Cream Tires, L - Puncture resistant 700x35 Cream Tires
|Square-taper BSA English threaded-cartridge bottom bracket with sealed bearings
|3-piece cold forged alloy with replaceable chain ring & integrated alloy chain guard
|3-Speed Twist Grip Shifter
|KMC Heavy Duty with Rust Resistance
|Front & Rear Brakes: Caliper Brake with Alloy Lever
|Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Custom Upright relaxed alloy handlebars & 180mm alloy stem
|Selle Royal Vegan Leather Comfort Grips
|Threaded quill stem
|1" Threaded with Alloy cap, Semi-sealed with weather-seal ring
|Alloy with integrated seat clamp and micro-adjust
|Selle Royal Vegan Leather Spring Comfort Saddle
|Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Alloy City Pedals
|Accessories & Extras
|Heavy-duty alloy center-mount kickstand, heavy gauge chainguard, full color-matched front & rear fenders, polished alloy rear carrier with integrated tie-down loops
* Subject to change without notice.
|Cardinal Red / Small/Medium
|Cardinal Red / Large
|Columbia Blue / Small/Medium
|Columbia Blue / Large
|Gloss Black / Small/Medium
|Gloss Black / Large
|Sea Glass / Small/Medium
|Sea Glass / Large
|Tangerine / Small/Medium
|Tangerine / Large